Designing the animation projects that reflect the inner spirit of each theme park.
The creation and design process is made hand in hand with the creators of the each place, area and space.
- Mondaigua, automatized show with planetariums, projections, fireworks and water games in an amalgamation of Caldea’s spirit, a world of water that fills us with pleasure, poetry and well-being. Performed daily, in over 1.200 shows. Les Escaldes, Andorra (2006).
- Felisia. Animation and dynamization of the Felisia’s contents, as designed by architect Dani Freixes and Alfredo Arribas and Javier Mariscal. Puglia, Italiy (2003).
- Felifonte. Creation and animation direction of the shows The secret of the light, The debate of Science and Water Acrobacies of the Felici for the theme park Felifonte, as designed by architect Dani Freixes. Puglia, Italy (2003).
- Dreams of fire and light. Season opening for the Isla Mágica theme park, Seville (1999).
- Eastern Sun. Show commissioned for the Gran Teatre Imperial with acrobats from the Beijing Circus. Port Aventura, Salou (1999).
- Port Aventura. Animation of the thematic areas of the Mediterranean, Mexico, Far West and the Polynesia. Port Aventura, Salou (1995/1996).