This show pays tribute to the work of authors and creators from the different disciplines that make up our cultural scene and that are brought together by the SGAE.
Performance that joins together theatrical, choreographic, musical and audiovisual elements to offer a stage allegory than takes the audience into a dream world of images and feeling, a homage to the work of authors and creators.
It premiered at the 1999 MIDEM Festival in Cannes, commissioned by the Spanish SGAE, for its centennial.
It has also been performed in:
- Opening for the Fundación Horizonte XXII. Ciudad Real (2009).
- Opening of EL Ejido’s Auditorium (2008).
- Come & See. TNC. Barcelona (2006).
- Opening of Leon’s Espacio León. León (2004).
- Spain, garden of Europe and of the Mediterranean. Foreign Affairs Ministry. Madrid (2003).
- Closing ceremony for Salamanca 2002, (2002).
- Terra Movile convention. Madrid (2000).
- Presentation of a new product by Balay. Zaragoza (2000).
- Opening of the new Ràdio Barcelona headquarters (2002).
- Presentation of the educational project for Barcelona’s Forum 2004 at Fundació Miró (2000).
- Max Awards, Barcelona’s Auditorium. Barcelona (1999).
27 January 1999. Midem Festival, Cannes. France.